Swāmi Samarth Mahāraj more commonly Shri Swami Samarth Maharaj (also known as Akkalkot Swāmi Mahāraj) of Akkalkot (left the physical body in 1878) was a Bharatiya (Indian) Guru of the Dattatreya tradition (sampradaya), widely respected in indian states of Maharashtra,as well as in Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh with Shripad Shri Vallabha and Narasimha Saraswati. His existence in physical form is dated in the nineteenth century AD.
Shri Swami Samarth traveled all over the country and eventually set his abode at Akkalkot village in Maharashtra, India. Maharaj first appeared at Akkalkot on a Wednesday around the September–October period in the year 1856 AD near Khandoba Mandir. He stayed in Akkalkot for close to twenty two years. His parentage & native place details remain obscure to this day. Once when a devotee posed him a question about his life and Shri Swami Samarth indicated that he is the origin of the Banyan tree (Vata- Vriksha). On another occasion Swami said that his name was Nrusimha Bhan and that he was from Kardalivan near Srisailam .
★ Very good and simple User Interface
★ Very Soothing Flowers coming on the screen randomly
★ Very good quality of sound
★ Image change in 5 seconds so that you get to see more images every minute
★ Temple Bells and Shankh to give you a Temple-like experience.
★ Gives you a very peaceful experience.
★ Used by Top celebrities from Bollywood and Cricketers and Businessmen.
Teachings by Swami Samarth:
- Once having met a supreme master, the seeker should continuously meditate upon his Master, serve him with devotion and pay utmost attention to His spiritual advice, as if every word coming from His lips were a Mantra.
- Have firm belief that it is God alone exists in every seen and unseen thing in this universe.
- Earn your livelihood through sincere efforts.
- Whenever you come across an able guide on the spiritual path try to gain as much knowledge and advice from him as possible. No master will share the knowledge on his own, as no farm will yield crops on its own.
- While following spiritual practice if you gain spiritual powers then do not fall prey to the lure of using them to show miracles.
- Conduct of the people treading the spiritual path should be pure and righteous.
- Since the final goal of all religious faiths and sects preaching Divine knowledge is one and the same all sects and faiths are birds of the same feather.
- Vedic scriptures composed by seers should be read and repeated.
- Try to purify your mind too as you try to maintain external sanctity of the body.
- Do actions without expecting any rewards.
- Bookish knowledge alone will not lead you to self-realization. Try to put the acquired knowledge in to practice.
- All disciples should have a firm belief and devotion
This is one of the hundreds of devotional apps and addicting games developed by "ting ting tiding apps".
We at "ting ting tiding apps" are dedicated to making devotional/relaxing apps and games that can be used by the whole family.
swami samarth mantra audio app is a free software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-12-20. The program can be installed on Android.
swami samarth mantra audio app (version 1.27) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2478 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.